Services and Rates
Our team of qualified social workers can assist you with the following:
*NEW SERVICE*- We are now available for consultations by: telephone, email, and Skype.
* Required psychosocial reports for the opening of protective regimes, and completion of the homologation of the mandate, also known as the mandate of incapacity (Curateur du Quebec).
*Consultation and evaluation of a situation requiring an intervention
*Long term follow-up (Case Management) concerning a person living in a difficult situation. This service may be ideal for an adult child living out of town and far away from an elderly parent or relative.
*Support during difficult times.
*Referral to private day centers for the Elderly
*Referral to drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers
*Referral to woman shelters for those wishing to escape an abusive relationship
*Referral for a child at risk
*Referral to appropriate centers depending on the needs of the client
* Assistance in searching for a residence or nursing home in both the public and private sector
* Accompany you when visiting residences and nursing homes with an eye of what to look for
* Completion of Psychosocial Reports
* Assessment of needs in the elderly person’s home
* Our qualified team of social workers can meet with you at your home, office, or other location of your choice
* Flexible schedule
*Receipts are provided and can be claimed by most insurance plans.
*Fixed rates or hourly rates are available.